The Iyengar Yoga Studio
Our beautiful yoga studio was designed by Dean Hawkes and is dedicated to Iyengar yoga. We have been teaching students in and around East Finchley since January 2007 and offer classes to meet every need and level of experience.
Face-to-face teaching at the Studio is suspended currently because of COVID19, but our online classes, delivered using Zoom technology, are friendly, personalised and affordable. If you haven’t been to classes with us before and would like to find out more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your phone number so we can give you a call. The list of online classes shown on this page is evolving constantly, so keep an eye out for developments.
The Iyengar Yoga Studio is an Affiliated Centre of the Iyengar Yoga Association UK and every teacher is a fully certified Association member. For more details about teachers at the Studio click here.
Summer Newsletter 2020 – COVID19 update
The Studio will remain closed over the Summer. For more detail about what is happening take a look at the Summer Newsletter by clicking on the following link. http://www.tiys.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/The-Iyengar-Yoga-Studio-Summer-Newsletter-2020-Final-290620.docx
Online workshop with Bobby Clennell – Hips and Knees
We are now taking bookings for two linked online workshops with Bobby Clennell to be held over the weekend of 8/9 August. Places are limited. The theme for the workshop is Hips and Knees. Details of the workshop and how to book and pay are given on the following link.:
If you are interested in attending any of the classes listed below please email us at email@example.com. If you are a newcomer to the Studio, please include your phone number so we can call you back.
- Monday 9.30am (General with Patsy)
- Monday 6.00pm (General with Kate)
- Monday 8.00pm (Beginners with Gene)
- Tuesday 9.30am (General and beginners with Wendy)
- Tuesday 11.00am (Therapy with Patsy)
- Tuesday 6.15pm (Beginners with Gene)
- Tuesday 8.00pm (General with Wendy)
- Wednesday 9.30am (Gentle/general and beginners Wendy for Fran)
- Wednesday 11.00am (Intermediate with Patsy)
- Thursday 9.30am (General with Tessa)
- Thursday 11.30am (Gentle/post therapy with Tessa)
- Thursday 6.15 (Beginners and general with Nita)
- Friday 9.30am (General with Patsy)
- Saturday 9.30am (General with Wendy)
- Saturday 11.30am (Beginners with Wendy)
- Sunday 10.00am (Sunday class with Gene)
Disclaimer: Please note that students taking online classes assume responsibility for any risks injuries or damages known or unknown which they may incur as a result.