Terms and Conditions
Use of this site constitutes an agreement between The Iyengar Yoga Studio and the user, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Use of Content
- All intellectual property in the website and its contents remain the property of the Studio.
- Content from this site may be copied for personal use only but copyright will be infringed if any part of the content is used for business purpose without specific consent.
- The Studio does not guarantee that the content on this website will be uninterrupted or is free of mistakes.
- The Studio reserves the right to make changes to this website and to these terms and conditions at any time.
- We try to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, but are pleased to be informed of error.
- The Studio does not accept responsibility for any problems incurred by users as a result of using this site or any link to external sites.
- The information on this site does not constitute medical advice.
- We will only collect personal information (name and contact details) as volunteered by you via membership or registration forms.
- This information will be used exclusively by us to inform you of current and future activities relating to the Studio.
- We will treat the personal information that you have supplied to us in accordance with our responsibilities under the Data Protection Act 1998 as it applies in the United Kingdom, and will not pass it to any outside organisations or individuals unless we are required to do so by law.
- The Studio protects against the loss, misuse and alteration of any personal data provided by you. The Studio takes no responsibility for the content provided by external websites which may be linked to this site.